Please be advised that due to the volume of requests received daily, we prioritize meetings and events requested by constituents of the City of St. Louis. In cases where the Mayor is unable to attend a scheduled meeting or event, we do our best to have a staff member attend on her behalf.
Due to the number of requests we receive, we apologize in advance if we are unable to fulfill your request and thank you for your understanding.
Members of the press requesting an interview with the Mayor or her staff, please e-mail Public Information Officer Nick Dunne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 1: Confirm request timeframe
Requests must be made well in advance of the date of the event/meeting. Note the time frames for each type of event below:
- Constituent (individual) or employee meeting - 2-3 weeks in advance
- Community (group meeting) or site visit - 3-4 weeks in advance
- Keynote speech - 4-6 weeks in advance
- Attend an event (in person or virtual) - 3-4 weeks in advance
- Video recording - 2-3 weeks in advance
Requests submitted 8-12 months in advance will not be accepted, as the Mayor is unaware of her schedule that far in advance.
Step 2: Know meeting or event details
Be prepared to enter the following information:
- Your name (or main point of contact)
- Your email address
- Type of event request
- Date, time and location of event
- Organization and contact information
- Topic/focus of event
- Number/list of participants
Use the Begin Online button below to fill out the request form. You will be directed to a Google form to collect the details of your request.
What to Expect
- The Mayor’s Office staff reviews event requests on a weekly, rolling basis. You will receive acknowledgement from the Mayor’s Office once they read and review your request. It may take an additional five to seven days to officially confirm the Mayor’s participation.
- Due to the volume of requests, a staff member may be slow to respond. In the event that, call the Mayor’s Office main line, (314) 622-3201. Your call will be transferred to the appropriate person or the receptionist will take a message for them.
Office of the Mayor
City Hall Room 200
St. Louis, MO 63103
8 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday