Fiscal year 2022 forms are now available. The Comptroller’s Office requires each department complete:
- An authorized signature form for each fund/center for which they are budgeted.
- A department contact information sheet.
Return completed forms with original signatures by June 30, 2021 to:
Attn: Rivian Robinson
311 City Hall
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- Mayor Jones' Statement on Emptying the Workhouse As of yesterday, there are no detainees remaining in the Medium Security Institution, commonly known as the Workhouse.
- SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors SLATE Executive Director elected to the United Way Board of Directors release
- SLATE Receives $1.1 Million U.S. Department of Labor Grant in Support of St. Louis YouthBuild Program St. Louis Agency on Training and Employment (SLATE) announced that the agency has won a $1.1 million federal grant from the U.S. Department of Labor to support the St. Louis Youthbuild program.