Fiscal year 2021 forms are now available. The Comptroller’s Office requires each department complete:
- An authorized signature form for each fund/center for which they are budgeted.
- A department contact information sheet.
Return completed forms with original signatures by June 30, 2020 to:
Attn: Rivian Robinson
311 City Hall
Office of the Comptroller
Most Read News
- City of St. Louis Begins Phase One of Regional Business Recovery Initiative Effective at 12:01 a.m. tomorrow, May 18, the City (and County) will begin slowly and responsibly allowing some businesses to reopen if they so choose.
- City of St. Louis to Begin Gradually Reopening on May 18 Public health restrictions in St. Louis City and St. Louis County would begin to be reduced starting on Monday, May 18
- City of St. Louis Remains Under Stay at Home Order Beyond May 4th Missouri Statewide Reopening The City of St. Louis Stay at Home order supersedes the state of Missouri’s reopening plan announced by Governor Mike Parson, called “Show Me Strong Recovery Plan,” slated to begin on May 4.
Feedback is anonymous.