(ST. LOUIS—January 5, 2018) The following statement comes from City of St. Louis Comptroller Darlene Green:
This agreement is a positive outcome and in the best interest of city taxpayers. I am pleased that all parties were able to come together, and grateful for the hard work of my staff and others who made this agreement possible. It is my hope it will mitigate impact on the city’s general fund and credit rating.
We now focus on moving forward in this new year. We are proposing a $50 million no-tax-increase G.O. bond issue to help meet the city’s capital needs.
Comptroller Darlene Green is the chief fiscal officer of the City of St. Louis and is charged with safeguarding the city’s credit rating and with protecting taxpayer dollars. Visit www.stlouis-mo.gov/comptroller to learn more about the Office of the Comptroller.
Public Information Officer to the Comptroller
Office Phone: (314) 613-7360
Office of the Comptroller
- Comptroller Calls for Vote on $50M No-Tax-Increase GO Bonds in 2018
- Statement on Scottrade Center Renovations - Dec 5
- St. Louis Comptroller Darlene Green Statement on Lawsuit with Kiel Center Partners
- Why I Have not Approved the Issuance of Bonds for Scottrade Renovations
- Statement on Funding for Scottrade Center Renovations
Most Read News
- RFP and NOFA Available July 11, 2018 CDA Funding Opportunities for Housing and Community Development
On the Map: Black Rep
This edition of On the Map focuses on the Black Repertory Theater, the largest professional black theatre company in the country.
- SLDC Launches New and Improved Facade Grant Program Will offer forgivable grants up to $20,000 to eligible small business