COVID-19 Standards and Guidance
Issued Standards and Guidances
Below you will find guidance from the CDC and the City of St. Louis regarding COVID-19.
Currently, there is no mask mandate in St. Louis. The Department of Health urges everyone to wear a mask in public settings, especially when the Community and Transmission levels are high. View CDC guidance on mask wearing.
There are no travel restrictions to the City of St. Louis.
There are no currently active health advisories.
City of St. Louis Guidance
COVID-19 Guidance for Isolation, Quarantine and Transmission-Based Precautions - August 2022
Living with COVID-19, Toward a Safe "New Normal" 04/12/2022
COVID-19 Mask Policy Update March 2022
COVID-19 Masking Guidelines January 2022
COVID-19 Ventilation Guidelines for Businesses
COVID-19 Guidance for Isolation, Quarantine and Transmission-Based Precautions
Guidance for Holiday Safety 2022
Guidance for Halloween Safety 2022
May-November 2020 Reopening Guidance
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Ventilation
- COVID-19 Guidance for Homeless Populations
- Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs to Support Safe In-Person Learning
- Retirement and Shared Housing
- Stay Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines
- Toolkit for Youth Sports
- Workplace Guidance and Strategies
Past Health Advisories
Feedback is anonymous.
2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!