COVID-19 Standards and Guidance
Issued Standards and Guidances
Health Advisory 07/01/21: Emergence of Delta Variant
New cases of COVID-19 are rising at an accelerating rate, and the Delta variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes the disease continues to spread.
City of St. Louis Guidance
COVID-19 Travel Guidance for travelers to and from St. Louis
COVID-19 Guidance for Isolation, Quarantine and Transmission-Based Precautions
Summary of Current City of St. Louis Department of Health COVID-19 Guidance for Isolation, Quarantine and Transmission-Based Precautions
COVID-19 Ventilation Guidelines for Businesses
The City of St. Louis Department of Health provides recommendations to mitigation the transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus through ventilation system changes.
Guidance for Holiday Safety 2021
Health and safety protocols for November-December holiday activities in the City of St. Louis.
Guidance for Halloween Safety 2021
Health and Safety protocols for Halloween-related activities in the City of St. Louis.
May-November 2020 Reopening Guidance
Guidance from 2020 reopening; articles from May-November 2020
CDC Guidance for Vaccinated/Unvaccinated
CDC Guidance for Specific Groups
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Ventilation
- Colleges, Universities, and Higher Learning
- Considerations for Retirement Communities and Independent Living Facilities
- Guidance for Operating Child Care Programs during COVID-19
- Homeless Populations
- Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People
- Operational Strategy for K-12 Schools through Phased Prevention
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
- Workplace Guidance and Strategies
2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!