Transportation needs for the elderly (over 60).
SLAAA provides transportation services to seniors 60 yrs and older and persons with disabilities (18- 59 yrs) living in the City of St. Louis.
- non-emergency medical transportation to the doctor, the hospital, or the dialysis center
- trips to the 13 SLAAA sponsored senior centers within the City
- trips for necessary governmental or bank business
- trips for necessary shopping at the grocery store, the drug store
- all travel for SLAAA related festivities or activities
- Requests for transportation should be made at least 2-3 days in advance
- A contribution for all rides is asked and is highly suggested
- Metro Bus passes and tickets are available on a limited basis.
Call us for transportation information, 314-612-5918 / 877-612-5918 or the nearest senior center.