To request an accessible parking permit on the street in front of a residence one must:
- Download the application and instructions (or request one from the Office on the Disabled).
- Complete the application with your doctor.
- The application must be signed by the property owner.
- The applicant must own a vehicle or someone who lives with them full-time must own a vehicle.
- The vehicle must be registered at the address where the space is requested.
- The applicant must have a valid Missouri placard or license plate for people with disabilities or a Disabled Veterans' license plate.
- The applicant cannot have accessible off-street parking and must use the space five (5) days and five (5) nights per week.
What to Expect
Permits are issued generally 7 working days from the date of submission.
- Only the vehicle with the permits & placard/license plate can park in this space. If another vehicle uses this space, the illegally parked vehicle may receive a seventy-five ($75.00) dollar ticket.
- Call 911 to report illegal vehicles in a space.
- Space holders must respond to violations such as street cleaning, no parking signs, snow route, and emergency evacuation by police or fire department, etc.
- Failure to follow the rules of the program will result in removal of the parking space.
Office on the Disabled
1200 Market Street
St. Louis, Mo 63103
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon - Fri
10 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!