Supporting Documents for 2023 Board Bill 120
The bill fulfills Mayor Jones’ commitment to dedicate at least $40 million in American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funds to calm and redesign city streets.
Publication Date: 03/01/2023
Document Type: Plans and Reports
Sponsor: Office of the Mayor,Board of Public Service
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Hotspots 2018-2021 (1.25 MB)
- Board of Public Service Managed Traffic Studies January 2023 (3.15 MB)
- Brickline Greenway Flyer (2.19 MB)
- Current Transportation Improvement Program Projects February 2023 (2.92 MB)
- Key SLMPD Traffic Enforcement Stats By Year 2019-22 (60.75 KB)
- St. Louis Transportation Fatalities 2011 – 2022 (61.41 KB)
- Vehicle Crash Hotspots 2018-2021 (1.27 MB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)