Mayor Lyda Krewson will host a press conference to announce that Lime Bike and OFO have been issued permits to begin bike share operations starting Monday April 16, 2018. Bikes from both companies will be on site.
500 Chestnut St, St. Louis, MO 63101
- Mayor Lyda Krewson, City of St. Louis
- John Nations, President & Chief Executive Officer, Bi-State Development (BSD)
- Alderman Scott Ogilvie, 24th Ward, City of St. Louis
- Representatives from Lime Bike and OFO
- Koran Addo -- Director of Communications, Office of the Mayor, City of St. Louis; 314.825.3083, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Mayor
Department of Streets
Most Read News
- Volunteer for the 2019 Street and In Shelter Point-in-Time Count Last day to register to volunteer for the Street and In Shelter Point-in-Time Count is January 15th, 2019. Information collected during the PIT count guides efforts to end homelessness in St. Louis.
- 2019 Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Americans across the country are rolling up their sleeves in service.
On the Map: Site of Poro College
This edition of On the Map focuses on Poro College, founded in 1917 at 4300 St. Ferdinand Avenue in The Ville neighborhood.