This article is 2 years old. It was published on April 13, 2018.
Mayor Lyda Krewson will host a press conference to announce that Lime Bike and OFO have been issued permits to begin bike share operations starting Monday April 16, 2018. Bikes from both companies will be on site.
500 Chestnut St, St. Louis, MO 63101
- Mayor Lyda Krewson, City of St. Louis
- John Nations, President & Chief Executive Officer, Bi-State Development (BSD)
- Alderman Scott Ogilvie, 24th Ward, City of St. Louis
- Representatives from Lime Bike and OFO
- Koran Addo -- Director of Communications, Office of the Mayor, City of St. Louis; 314.825.3083, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Mayor
Department of Streets