This article is 7 years old. It was published on June 1, 2015.
Mayor Francis Slay's Office of Diversity/Inclusion will hold its first Leadership Symposium to bring together local leaders from the business, education, LGBT, and new-American communities to share their perspectives on how each of these diverse populations work together to strengthen the St. Louis region.
The free event, themed "Investing in the Potential and Sharing the Values of Community Leadership," will be held Tuesday, June 2, 2015 from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. at the Missouri Botanical Garden, Shoenberg Theater, 4344 Shaw Blvd.
Symposium moderators are Director of Diversity/Inclusion Sable Campbell and Howard Hayes, director of minority business development at the St. Louis Development Corporation.
- Mayor Slay
- Anna Crosslin, president/CEO, International Institute
- Jeff Fowler, vice president of marketing, Saint Louis University
- Michael McMillan, president/CEO, Urban League
- Tony Thompson, president/CEO, Kwame Building Group
- Sherrill Wayland, director, SAGE-LGBT.
For more information or to register, contact Sable Campbell at 622-4068, email@example.com
Office of the Mayor