The City of St. Louis Recreation Division will begin holding summer day camps across the six recreation centers beginning on Monday, June 22nd. Camps will run Monday-Friday, from 8am-4pm.
There will be 3, 2-week sessions of camp. The camp sessions are:
- Session 1 – June 22nd thru July 3rd
- Session 2 – July 6th thru July 17th
- Session 3 – July 20th thru July 31st
The number of campers per session will be limited, and campers must be between 6-12 years old.
The camp will follow all recommendations of the City’s Health Department as outlined in the Health Commissioners orders, as well as CDC camp guidelines. For the latest information regarding these orders please visit the City’s COVID-19 Coronavirus Information page.
At this time, the centers will only be operating summer days camps and will remained closed during the evenings and the weekends. These will be the only City sponsored camps currently operating.
All City operated pools remained closed at this time as well.
For additional information about the summer day camps or to register for camp please visit our Summer Day Camp Registration page.
Division of Recreation
Children and Teens Activities
Most Read News
- St. Louis City, St. Louis County Issuing Mandatory Mask Requirement to Slow COVID-19 Elected leaders, public health officials and pandemic task force reinforce that masks significantly reduce spread of virus
- City of St. Louis Moves to Close Businesses for Ignoring COVID-19 Public Health Requirements Applies to non-compliant businesses that have previously received cease and desist letters from the City’s Department of Health but have continued to openly disregard rules
- Mayor Krewson Statement Regarding the Expansion of “Operation Legend” to the City of St. Louis Expansion adds resources to help investigate violent crimes, make arrests, and deter additional violent offenses across the City