City of St. Louis Recreation Division Opens Summer Day Camps 2021
Day Camps Begin June 7th
This article is 4 years old. It was published on June 16, 2020.
The City of St. Louis Recreation Division will begin holding summer day camps across the six recreation centers beginning on Monday, June 7th. Camps will run Monday-Friday, from 8am-4pm.
There will be 2, 4-week sessions of camp. The camp sessions are:
- Session 1 – June 7th thru July 2nd
- Session 2 – July 6th thru July 30th
The number of campers per session will be limited, and campers must be between 6-12 years old.
The camp will follow all recommendations of the City’s Health Department as outlined in the Health Commissioners orders, as well as CDC camp guidelines. For the latest information regarding these orders please visit the City’s COVID-19 Coronavirus Information page.
All indoor City operated pools are open and we are hopefull to open the outdoor pools on Memorial day.
Division of Recreation
Children and Teens Activities
Most Read News
- St. Louis City Municipal Division Moving to Case.net Municipal Court will use Case.net for new cases filed on or after January 2, 2024.
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Senior Property Tax Freeze Bill, Bringing Relief to Senior Homeowners St. Louis joins dozens of local governments throughout the state of Missouri with the signing of this legislation.
- Property Tax Credit/Freeze Information for Senior Citizens Property Tax Credit/Freeze for Senior Citizens