Steinberg Skating Rink Opens for the Season
St Louis’ Premier Winter Destination, Steinberg Skating Rink opened for the 2018-2019 ice skating season on Sunday Nov 11th @ 10am
This article is 5 years old. It was published on November 13, 2018.
Steinberg Rink is the largest outdoor ice skating rink in the Midwest offering 27,600 square feet of FROZEN FUN and is open daily including all holidays.
We are open for public ice skating all day, everyday, come at anytime skate as long as you like. We do not have sessions.
- Sunday - Thursday-10am-9pm,
- Friday and Saturdays 10am-11pm
Extended Holiday Hours
- November 21 - 24, 10am-11pm.
- December 21st - January 1st, 10am-11pm.
Open Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day.
- Skate Admission is $7, Skate Rental $7
Come Experience the Tradition of skating at Steinberg Rink in Forest Park. “Come skate under our canopy of lights that bring the stars right down to the ice………it is truly magical” said Anne Kasal, rink operator
Snowflake Café and Concession Stand offers appetizers, burgers, hot dogs, pizza, snacks, hot chocolate and more. Beer & Wine are also available. Seating is available indoors and rink side for your viewing pleasure
For additional information visit the Steinberg Skating Rink website
Note: editors, reporters and photographers are always welcome. It is best to come after 4pm on weekdays or on the weekends to capture the most skaters
Most Read News
- St. Louis City Municipal Division Moving to Case.net Municipal Court will use Case.net for new cases filed on or after January 2, 2024.
- Mayor Tishaura O. Jones Signs Senior Property Tax Freeze Bill, Bringing Relief to Senior Homeowners St. Louis joins dozens of local governments throughout the state of Missouri with the signing of this legislation.
- Property Tax Credit/Freeze Information for Senior Citizens Property Tax Credit/Freeze for Senior Citizens