The City of St. Louis Recreation Division appreciates input from the community to improve and maintain recreation centers. Department personnel may already be aware of a problem or need, and may already be working to solve it. Sometimes, the information you provide is what was needed to learn about an issue.
- Identify the Recreation Center you want to make a report.
- Have the address of the center ready.
- When reporting an issue near the facility, include the closest address or intersection.
- Describe the conditions observed with details.
- If suggesting an improvement, explain the problem you want to address and the solution you are suggesting.
- Start with the 'Begin Online' button below and select the service that best describe the situation.
- Complete the steps and submit the request.
No fee associated with the service request.
What to Expect
You will receive an email with a request ID number.
You can use the number to check the status of the service request.
Learn more about the City's recreation centers and programs.
Division of Recreation
5600 Clayton Ave in Forest Park
St. Louis, MO 63110