Apply For A Housing Conservation Inspection (Occupancy Permit)
Information on how to apply for a Housing Conservation inspection for Residential Occupancy.

Obtain Commercial Occupancy Permits
Information on applying for a Commercial Occupancy Permit.

Please contact the Occupancy Permits office if you need to obtain a copy of any existing permit.

Housing Conservation Areas

Properties in Housing Conservation areas require Certificates of Inspection obtained through the Housing Conservation Section. 

Learn how to apply for an housing conservation inspection.

Since Ordinance #69202 passed in August 2012, 98% of the City is now a Housing Conservation Districts.

Commercial Occupancy Permits 

Required for all businesses in the City.

Information on Section 8

Occupancy permits are required for Section 8 subsidy. 

Contact Information

Phone: (314) 622-3313
Fax: (314) 622-3698

8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Additional Contacts:

1200 Market St. Rm 425
St. Louis, Missouri 63103

Map for the above address
Get directions to this address

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.