CH 3.2 Safety and Emergency Procedures
CHAPTER 3.2 SAFETY AND EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
Publication Date: 08/11/2020
Document Type: Informational Pages
Sponsor: Corrections Division
Any Policy and Procedure not made available is closed under RSMO 610.021 (18) because the information in the record will, "... impair the public governmental body’s ability to protect the security or safety of persons or real property, and ...nondisclosure outweighs the public interest in disclosure of the records."
- 3.2.1 Facility Fire Safety Inspections I (138.95 KB)
- 3.2.2 Fire Safety Codes I (142.43 KB)
- 3.2.3 Fire Emergency Plan I (73.31 KB)
- 3.2.4 Emergency Evacuations I (165.67 KB)
- 3.2.5 Emergency Power Generators (66.90 KB)
- 3.2.6 Bomb Threats I (77.67 KB)
- 3.2.8 Employee Work Stoppage I (61.89 KB)
- 3.2.9 Disturbances and Riots I (62.36 KB)
- 3.2.10 Hostage Situation Plan I (71.55 KB)
- 3.2.11 Inmate Escape I (185.52 KB)
- 3.2.12 Hunger Strikes (84.79 KB)
- 3.2.14 Emergency Medical Response (225.92 KB)
- 3.2.15 Use of Chemical Agents I (139.51 KB)
- 3.2.16 Inmate Death I (144.31 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
Feedback is anonymous.