Liquor License Protest Process
Instructions on how to protest a liquor license application, renewal, or continuation.
How to protest liquor license applications, renewals, and continuations.
- Contact the Excise Division regarding the location of concern.
- Establish a reason for the protest.
- Designate a person to be the Protest representative (this person will act as the neighborhood liaison for the protest).
- Protest representative must provide name, address and telephone number.
- Obtain the Protest packet.
Follow the protest rules and regulations for protesting a liquor license.
What to Expect
Action taken by the Excise Division depends on the type of protest.
Review the protest rules and regulations for more information.
1200 Market Street
Room 418, City Hall
St. Louis, Mo 63103-2857
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday