Donate Property to the LRA
Information and forms on how to donate real property to the LRA.
If for some reason, you are unable to maintain your real property, located in the City of St. Louis, the Land Reutilization Authority of the City of St. Louis (LRA) may be willing to take the property into its inventory as a donation.
- Make sure the property is free and clear of liens (with the exception of some City liens).
- The property must be free of all trash and debris, and excess vegetation.
- If a building, the building must be vacant.
- All MSD, Water, and Utility bills must be paid in full.
- Download, fill out, and return the donation form.
- The property must be accepted by the LRA Board of Commissioners.
- You must pay for the title insurance and the recording fees ($185.00).
If you wish to donate a property or need additional information, please contact SLDC Real Estate at (314) 657-3721.