The City of St. Louis Treasurer's Office is trying out two smartphone applications as part of their pilot program in Downtown and the Central West End. The applications are:
- Parkmobile, which works at the 10th Street and the Euclid and Laclede pilot locations
- Passport Parking, which works at the Broadway and Pine and the Euclid and Maryland locations
Both Parkmobile and Passport Parking are available for iPhone and Android and can be downloaded from your phone's app store by searching for Parkmobile or Passport Parking.
Last month, the Treasurer's Office started a six month on-street parking field test evaluation as part of an RFP for parking meter technology. The RFP was issued in October 2013 as part of an ongoing effort to modernize operations.
The goal of the RFP is to provide St. Louis with a cost-effective on-street parking system that allows people to use cash, credit cards and mobile phones to pay for parking. Based upon the results of the trial, the Office may decide to proceed with an offer to one or more companies to furnish and potentially install units on a long-term basis throughout the City.
Office of the Treasurer
Most Read News
- UPDATED: Public Health Information - Park Ave. Warehouse Fire 11/17/17 1:00pm Residents are advised not to handle debris. This includes material which looks like ash or paper which crumbles to dust upon contact.
- Roll Cart Trash Collection Schedule Adjusted to Accommodate Thanksgiving Holiday The City of St. Louis Refuse Division would like to remind residents that the trash collection schedule for roll carts will be adjusted to accommodate Thanksgiving Day observance on Thursday, November 23, 2017
- City's Minimum Wage Ordinance Remains Effective and Enforceable until August 28, 2017 Covered employers are obligated under the law to comply with the City's minimum wage rate until at least August 28, 2017.