Smart City Sensors (Second Release)
Bid overview, buyer details, and related downloads
During these challenging times, the City of St. Louis Supply Division is suspending in person Public Bid Openings.
Scheduled Bid Openings will be conducted via Zoom Teleconference and bid results will be read out loud.
Instructions for teleconference connection will be posted via addenda for Requests for Bids and Requests for Quotations on the Supply Division's Active Product Bid Requests page.
Thank you for your cooperation.
BID #: 08-14-2019
Sponsor: Supply Division
Procurement Type: Request for Quotations
Closing Date: 08/21/2019
Closing Time: 12:00 PM (Unless Indicated Overwise)
Request for Bid for Smart City Sensors (Second Release)
Contract Period: One (1) Year with Two (2) One-Year Options
Attention: All documents are required and must be submitted together.
Original Bid Document
Bid Addendum Documents
- RFB - Smart City Sensors.Pricing Matrix
- Addendum 1 Smart City Sensors
- Addendum 2: Smart City Sensor Technology
Required Contract Documents
Fillable documents must be filled out in full.
- Contract Instruction Document
- Bid Signature Document (Fillable) required
- Affirmative Action / ADA Document
- Certificate of Independent Price Determination Document (Fillable) required
- STL Domestic Products Procurement Act (Fillable) required
- Right to Audit Document
- M/WBE Form (Fillable) required
- Ordinance #69431 - City of St. Louis Competitive Disadvantage
- Performance Bond Document (Fillable) required
- Terms and Conditions
- Bid Protest Procedures
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)