Active City RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Bids
List of active City of St. Louis procurement opportunities including RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Bids
Product bids or Request for Quotations (RFQs) are for one time purchases or contracts for tangible items and services that relate to tangible items, including computer software, over $500.
Request for Proposals and or Qualifications (RFPs) are for professional services issued by individual City Departments and Agencies, including construction related projects.
Request for Information (RFIs) are informational meetings before an RFP, RFQ or Request for Bid is issued, to help the City determine how to refine specifications and determine eligibility for participation in the competitive bidding process.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn Crawford for clarification.
Active Product Quote/Bid Requests
No fax or email quotes/bids are accepted unless specifically requested. The City of St. Louis uses a sealed bid process as outlined in the "Contract Instruction Document" below.
Supply Quotes/Bids are sorted by Industry then Closing Date.
New Quote/Bid System Instructions
Beginning on 3/11/2022 quotes/bids will be submitted through our new quotes/bids submission portal. This portal requires vendors to register and receive a portal login before you can submit a quote/bid. The process for registering can take up to 7 days. You should initiate registration now or at least 7 days prior to a quote/bid due date.
How To Register:
- Current Vendors (vendors who are already doing business with the City)
- Call Supply Division at 314-622-4580 and provide them with your business name and your Federal Employer ID Number.
- Supply will confirm your contact information and send you an email with your user ID and instructions on how to reset your password
- New Vendors
- Submit your request to become a City vendor
- Your request will be reviewed by Supply Division
- Upon their approval, you will receive an email with your user ID and instructions on how to reset your password.
Vendor is responsible for ensuring they are properly registered in advance of the bid opening date. City is not responsible for missed deadlines.
Quotes and Bids
City of St. Louis Supply Division public bid openings will only be available on Zoom until further notice. You may drop off bids in person or through the online portal, but may not physically be present as the bids are opened. The Zoom instructions are provided, via addenda, with all RFQs and RFBs that are offered. The need to ensure social distancing and ensure vendor and employee safety motivated this decision.
Zoom link URL: https://zoom.us/j/4492988384
Please call me if you have any questions or concerns.
Deputy Supply Commissioner
All Active RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs
Opportunities are sorted by closing date.
Other Bid Links
Board of Public Service
Links related to Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services for all RFPs related to public works or construction projects.
- Announcements of Projects and RFQs
- Online Plan Room Login - Resource for consultants and contractors who need detailed information on Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for professional services, and access to plans for City projects available for bid.
Lambert St. Louis International Airport
Business Opportunities provides links to Services and Concession Opportunities and Disadvantaged Businesses Enterprise ( DBE) Program Information.
St. Louis Zoo
Vendors Opportunities Lists general bid opportunities, which includes goods and services for the day to day operations of the Zoo, and facilities bid opportunities, which include improvements to the Zoo's physical grounds.