DeBaliviere Place general boundaries are defined as Delmar Blvd on the North, southward to Union Blvd. on the East, westward to Lindell Blvd. on the South, northward to DeBaliviere Ave. westward to Forest Park Pky, northward to Debaliviere Ave on the West to Delmar Blvd.
The land west of Union Boulevard, south of Delmar, and north of Forest Park was part of a Spanish grant made to Madame Marie Louise Papin in 1776, in answer to her request for a farm on the banks of the River des Peres. By 1875, Compton and Dry’s Pictorial St. Louis showed along the west side of Union a number of country houses.
- Shameem Clark Hubbard, Ward 10
Neighborhood Improvement Specialists
Citizens' Service Bureau
DeBaliviere Place Data
Census Data: 2010
Parks in DeBaliviere Place
No parks found.
Feedback is anonymous.