Overview and amenities for Willmore Park
The last major Park to be developed in the City of St. Louis. 70 acres of Willmore Park was donated by Cyrus Crane Willmore.
Mr. Willmore was a prominent St. Louis developer, responsible for many suburban sub-divisions in University City, Webster Groves and Normandy. His main St. Louis contributions were Kingshighway Hills (now in the North Hampton neighborhood) and St. Louis Hills.
There are a lot of things that make this park active including a disc golf course, pet friendly walking path (including bags to curb the dogs), a dog park, multiple covered pavilions for picnics, tennis courts, fishing lakes, roller hockey rink, multiple softball fields and a massive new playground. Pets will love the chance to exercise off-leash while you enjoy the peaceful setting of this lovely fenced dog park. Dog park requires annual dues and membership, but open to any one with proof of shots and agreement to adhere to dog park rules. www.swcitydogpark.org
The North Lake is a hot spot for local fishermen where the bass are reportedly in good numbers.
- Willmore Park Soccer Fields (Soccer Fields)
- Willmore Field 01S (Softball Fields)
- Willmore Field 02S (Softball Fields)
- Willmore Field 03S (Softball Fields)
- Willmore Field 04S (Softball Fields)
- Willmore Park Tennis Courts (Tennis Courts)
Sports and Recreation Facilities
- Southwest City Dog Park at Willmore Park (Dog Parks)
- Willmore Park Pavilion #1 (Picnic Grounds and Pavilions)
- Willmore Park Pavilion #2 (Picnic Grounds and Pavilions)
- Willmore Park Pavilion #3 (Picnic Grounds and Pavilions)
- Willmore Park Pavilion #4 (Picnic Grounds and Pavilions)
- Willmore Park Pavilion 1-A (Picnic Grounds and Pavilions)
- Willmore Park Playground (Playgrounds)
3 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!