Community Improvement Districts (CIDs) Dataset
Overview and distributions for this dataset
Community improvement districts (CIDs) within the City of Saint Louis. CIDs are established by the section of Missouri statute known as the "Community Improvement District Act".
More info: http://revisor.mo.gov/main/OneSection.aspx?section=67.1401&bid=3019&hl=
On This Page
This dataset can be accessed in the following ways:
GeoJSON file containing known Community Improvement Districts within the City of Saint Louis.
ESRI Shapefile containing known, active Community Improvement Districts within the City of Saint Louis
Interactive map of TDD, SBD, and CID taxing districts.
About This Dataset
Information describing this dataset (metadata):
- Provided by: St. Louis Development Corporation
- Related topics: Land Acquisition, Reutilization, and Development
- Tags: cid taxing districts
- Data last updated: See individual distributions above
- Metadata added: 11/6/18
- Metadata last updated: 10/20/22
- Data.json metadata: View metadata
24 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!