Ordinance details, downloads, and history information
SummaryAn ordinance adopting the BOCA National Building Code, 1993 Edition, as the Building Code of the City of Saint Louis; repealing Sections One, Two, Three and Four of Ordinance No. 60664 which adopted the BOCA National Building Code, 1987 Edition; and containing an emergency clause.
St. Louis City Ordinance 63610 Document (386.49 KB PDF)
Board Bill Number: 116
- Animal Control (Animals)
- Employees (Civil Service)
- Permits, Inspections, and Certifications (Condemnation)
- Preservation (Historic District)
- Housing (Housing)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Parking (Parking Meter)
- Police (Police Department)
- Rail and Water Transportation (Port Authority)
- Electric, Gas, Sewer, and Utilities (Sewer)
Feedback is anonymous.