Ordinance details, downloads, and history information
SummaryAn Ordinance pertaining to the Existing Structures/ Property Maintenance Code of the City of Saint Louis, establishing the minimum regulations governing the conditions and maintenance of all property, buildings, structures and premises; repealing Ordinances 52132 and 60828; adopting the BOCA National Property Maintenance Code, 1996 Edition with changes, as the Property Maintenance Code of the City of Saint Louis; and containing an emergency clause.
St. Louis City Ordinance 63695 Document (110.82 KB PDF)
Board Bill Number: 306
- Permits, Inspections, and Certifications (Condemnation)
- Fire Departments (Fire Department)
- Parks and Gardens (Forest Park)
- Motor Vehicles (Motor Vehicles)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Police (Police Department)
- Electric, Gas, Sewer, and Utilities (Sewer)
- Waste Management and Recycling (Garbage)
Feedback is anonymous.