Ordinance 63986

Ordinance details, downloads, and history information

New Search

Summary

WHEREAS, Ordinance 19969, approved March 13, 1900, authorized the erection of a city owned building in Forest Park which, 'together with the site upon which it is located, shall be devoted to the use of this institution forever for the exhibition of pictures and sculpture and such other means as are usual in such institution for the education of the public in art...'; and

Overview

Session: 1996-1997

Board Bill Number: 335

Effective:

Sponsors:

Margaret Vining, Jim Sondermann, Freeman M Bosley Sr., Nancy S Weber, Mary Ross, Martie J Aboussie, Daniel M Gruen, Bennice Jones King, Francis G Slay, Paul M Beckerle, Gregory Carter

Legislative History

  • 01/10/1997

    First Reading

  • 01/17/1997

    Second Reading

  • 01/17/1997

    Third Reading

  • 01/24/1997

    Perfection

Topics

Was this page helpful?      



Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.