Ordinance details, downloads, and history information
SummaryAn ordinance relating to cable television; approving a Staff Report entitled 'Future Cable-Related Community Needs and Interests and Operator Qualifications in The City of St. Louis'; authorizing the issuance of a Request for Renewal Proposal to the incumbent cable television franchisee; with an emergency provision.
St. Louis City Ordinance 64882 Document (885.59 KB PDF)
Board Bill Number: 318
- Annual Budget and Operating Plan (Block Grant)
- Permits, Inspections, and Certifications (Condemnation)
- Immunizations and Public Health (Disease)
- Fire Departments (Fire Department)
- Parks and Gardens (Forest Park)
- Health (Health and Hospitals)
- Housing (Housing)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Police (Police Department)
- Electric, Gas, Sewer, and Utilities (Sewer)
Feedback is anonymous.