2019 CDBG Funding Cycle (Non-Housing Production)
Detailed information on the City's 2019 CDBG funding cycle (Non-Housing Production) including links to the CDBG RFP, Funding Recommendations and related materials.
- Public Hearing Notice (November 8, 2018) and 2019 Annual Action Plan Documents Available for Review and Comment
- CDBG/HOME Public Hearing Notice and Documents Available for Review - June 27, 2018 (O'Fallon Recreation Center)
- CDBG/HOME Public Hearing Notice and Documents Available for Review - June 28, 2018 (Five Star Senior Center)
- CDBG/HOME Public Hearing Notice and Documents Available for Review - June 29, 2018 (CDA)
- CDA Funding Opportunities - RFP and NOFA Available Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Citizen Participation Timeline
2019 CDBG/HOME Funding Priorities
2019 CDBG Funding Request for Proposals
RFP Issued: July 11, 2018
Proposals Due: No later than 4:00 p.m. (CST) on August 13, 2018
CDA Grants Management System
Information and registration/login links to the CDA Grants Management System - EGrAMS.
2019 CDBG Request for Proposals (RFP)
Request for Proposals for 2019 Community Block Grant funding. Please Note: Proposals must be submitted in EGrAMS, CDA's grants management system, at www.cdagrants.com<br /><br />
2019 Rating Sheet
Rating Sheet for the 2019 Community Development Block Grant funding.
2019 CDBG References and Resources
List of references and resources to assist organizations in developing 2019 CDBG Proposals, including designing CDBG-eligible programs and RFP best practices.
2019 RFP Frequently Asked Questions
List of frequently asked questions submitted to CDBG@stlouis-mo.gov, answers and related attachments, FAQs will be updated as often as we can so please visit our website regularly.
2019 CDBG and HOME Funding Recommendations
On August 13, 2018, the Community Development Administration (CDA) received CDBG proposals for 56 activities from 47 area non-profit organizations. Below please find CDA's recommendations for 2019 CDBG and HOME funding, which will be presented to the Board of Aldermen and Board of Estimate and Apportionment for approval, so that they may be submitted with our 2019 Annual Action Plan to HUD. CDA will hold a public hearing on November 8, 2018 at 1520 Market Street - Suite 2000 at 5:30 p.m. to give our community partners an opportunity to hear an update and to comment on the draft Annual Action Plan. Please contact us at CDBG@stlouis-mo.gov with questions and comments.