RFP and NOFA Available July 11, 2018
CDA Funding Opportunities for Housing and Community Development
The Community Development Administration (CDA) is seeking proposals from qualified nonprofit organizations, service providers and developers. Please see funding opportunities below:
Funding Opportunity No. 1 – 2019 Community Development Block Grant
Funding – Request for Proposals and Workshop Notice
CDA will be accepting proposals for 2019 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding beginning July 11, 2018 and ending at 4:00 p.m. CST on August 13, 2018. Beginning July 11, 2018, the RFP and related documents can be found on the CDA website.
- Eligible activities under the RFP include economic development, home repair, public facilities and improvements, and public services.
- 2019 CDBG proposals under Funding Opportunity No. 1 must be submitted in CDA’s electronic grants management system (EGrAMS). CDA will hold an RFP Workshop and training session for organizations interested in learning more about EGrAMS on July 11, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. The session will be held at the CDA office, 1520 Market Street, Suite 2000, St. Louis, MO 63103. Please visit stlouis-mo.gov/cda/egrams for additional information and to review instructions on how to submit proposals in EGrAMS.
- Questions concerning the RFP process may also be directed to CDBG@stlouis-mo.gov.
Funding Opportunity No. 2 – CDA Housing Production
Notice of Funding Availability and Workshop Notice
CDA will be accepting proposals from developers interested in facilitating the new construction or rehabilitation of primarily affordable, residential or mixed-use development projects beginning July 11, 2018 and ending 4:00 p.m. CST on August 24, 2018. Beginning July 11, 2018, a Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) can be found on the CDA website.
- A workshop to explain the NOFA process and answer questions will be held on July 26, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. at the CDA office at 1520 Market, Suite 2000, St. Louis, MO 63103.
- Any questions concerning this NOFA may be directed only by e-mail to email@example.com.
CDA is an equal opportunity Agency. Minority participation is encouraged.