Information and Resources for Subrecipients
Program requirements, information, and resources for Subrecipients.
Purpose of the Monitoring Section
- To ensure the Operating Agencies comply with all the regulations governing their administrative, financial and programmatic operations; and
- To ensure that Operating Agencies achieve their performance objectives on schedule and within budget.
- All Operating Agencies must be in good standing on the federal, state and local levels
- Organizations must have submitted all required 990s to the IRS and A-133s to the federal clearing house
- Organizations must have a valid DUNS number and must be registered in SAM.gov
- Organizations must submit reports and other required documentation timely
- HUD prohibits any Conflicts of Interest
CDA Fiscal Section was established as a separate section under the Administration Division of the Community Development Administration to handle accounting functions for grant funds awarded to the City of St. Louis from various sources and administered through the Community Development Administration.
These are forms usually required by CDA-Fiscal Section only. Please contact your Program Monitor for forms that are NOT listed below.
References and Resources
Feedback is anonymous.