Comptroller Darlene Green invites you to learn about the Taxpayer Advocate Service.
Set your calendar to attend one of two seminars to learn how the Taxpayer Advocate Service can help you:
- Wednesday, August 7, 20019 4:00 pm –5:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 14, 2019 4:00 pm –5:00 pm
Representatives from the Taxpayer Advocate’s office will be on hand to discuss issues many taxpayers face, including correct filing status, qualifying dependents, face to face audits, correspondence audits, payment arrangements, federal tax liens, and income levy.
Seminars will be held at 1520 Market Street, Suite 3005. To register for this event, contact Valerie Clayton at 314-657-3435 or email@example.com.
Office of the Comptroller
Taxation and Revenue
Most Read News
- Mayor Lyda Krewson Establishes New $15 per Hour Minimum Wage for City Civil Service Employees Mayor Lyda Krewson today signed Executive Order #65 establishing $15 per hour as the new minimum wage for all City of St Louis Civil Service Employees. This increase will be effective mid-February, 2020.
- City of St. Louis to Support $75 Million in Affordable Housing Programs and Developments in 2020 Fifty or more affordable housing programs and developments will benefit in 2020.
- Mayor Lyda Krewson Signs Important Solar Readiness Legislation for New Construction Legislation aims to expand access to the benefits of choosing solar power