List of participating Employers.
Agencies that are Employers of the Employees Retirement System
- The City of St. Louis as a city and as a county
- St. Louis Public Library
- St. Louis Art Museum
- St. Louis Zoological Park
- St. Louis Water Division
- Lambert-St. Louis International Airport
- Tower Grove Park
- Mental Health Board
- Metropolitan Taxicab Commission
- Metropolitan Police Department civilian employees
- Police Retirement System of St. Louis
- Firemen's Retirement System of St. Louis
- Firefighters' Retirement Plan
- Employees Retirement System of St. Louis
Agencies served by their own separate retirement systems
- Metropolitan Police Department uniformed employees:
Served by the Police Retirement System of St. Louis.
- City of St. Louis Fire Deparment Firefighters:
Served by the Public School Retirement System of the City of St. Louis.
Served by an agency-sponsored pension plan administered by MetLife.
Feedback is anonymous.