Wildlife Information

Information on how Animal Control handles wildlife, and resources for other organizations that can help.

Animal Care and Control does not respond to reports of nuisance wildlife. However, Animal Care and Control will respond to a report of injured wildlife, or wildlife that poses a safety/health issue. Reports can be made through the Citizens' Service Bureau.

View information on bats in the Vector Control section.

The following organizations may be able to offer further guidance regarding wildlife or deterring wildlife.

Otherwise, we suggest that citizens contact a pest control company to resolve the issue.

Was this page helpful?      

Comments are helpful!
500 character limit

Feedback is anonymous.