Health Commissioner's Order #9
Order No. 9 amends and supplements previous Health Commissioner Order 8 and becomes effective at 4 pm on May 22, 2020.
Publication Date: 05/22/2020
Document Type: Laws Bills and Policies
Sponsor: Department of Health,Office of the Mayor
Order No. 9 is to ensure that the maximum number of people and businesses take prudent precautions to reduce the exposure to, and slow the spread of, COVID-19.
For questions related to the Phase I Reopening of the City of St. Louis, please send an email to RestartStLouis@stlouis-mo.gov.
- Health Commissioner Order No. 9 PDF (45.54 KB)
- Health Commissioner Order No. 9 - Scanned with Signature - PDF (97.57 KB)
- Health Commissioner Order No. 9 Exhibit List (54.60 KB)
- Exhibit I: Cultural Institutions, Destinations, Attractions and Large Venues Phase One PDF (207.42 KB)
- Exhibit J: Summer Camps and Youth Activities Phase One PDF (199.80 KB)
- Exhibit K: Pools and Aquatic Centers Phase One PDF (208.84 KB)
- Exhibit L: Gyms and Fitness Centers Phase One PDF (236.65 KB)
- Health Commissioner Order No. 9 with all exhibits PDF (821.26 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)