COVID-19 Standards and Guidance
Issued Standards and Guidances
Below you will find guidance from the CDC and the City of St. Louis regarding COVID-19.
There are no currently active health advisories.
City of St. Louis Guidance
COVID-19 Guidance for Isolation, Quarantine and Transmission-Based Precautions - August 2023
COVID-19 Guidance for Isolation, Quarantine and Transmission-Based Precautions - August 2022
Living with COVID-19, Toward a Safe "New Normal" 04/12/2022
COVID-19 Mask Policy Update March 2022
COVID-19 Masking Guidelines January 2022
COVID-19 Ventilation Guidelines for Businesses
COVID-19 Guidance for Isolation, Quarantine and Transmission-Based Precautions
Guidance for Holiday Safety 2023
Guidance for Halloween Safety 2023
May-November 2020 Reopening Guidance
- Cleaning, Disinfecting, and Ventilation
- COVID-19 Guidance for Homeless Populations
- Guidance for Institutions of Higher Education
- How to Protect Yourself & Others
- Operational Guidance for K-12 Schools and Early Care and Education Programs to Support Safe In-Person Learning
- Retirement and Shared Housing
- Stay Up to Date with Your COVID-19 Vaccines
Past Health Advisories
2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!