FEMA's Community Vaccination Center at The Dome
A FEMA Community Vaccination Center (CVC) is now open in downtown St. Louis at The Dome at America’s Center. Open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week until June 1, 2021.
FEMA's vaccination site will be operating inside the concourse level of the Dome at America's Center at the corner of Broadway and Cole. Free parking will be available, with wheelchair access. Open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week until June 1, 2021.
- Pfizer Vaccine Now Available
- 1st and 2nd Shots
- 16 & older (Note: A parent or guardian must accompany 16-17-year-olds for vaccination)
- Free to all Missouri Residents
- Registration Preferred but Walk-ins Welcome
- No ID or Insurance Required
- Accessibility Assistance Available
- ASL and Language Translation Available
Register for an Appointment
Though not required, it is reccomended that you register for a vaccine appointment through Missouri’s Vaccine Navigator Website or by calling (877) 435-8411.
If you've already signed up for the vaccine with the City's online pre-registration and notification system, FEMA is requesting that you also register on the State's Vaccine Navigator.
Dates and Times
Dates: April 7-June 1, 2021
Hours: 8 am to 6 pm, 7 Days a Week (until further notice)
The Dome at America’s Center
701 Convention Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63101
- Entrance C off Broadway and Cole Streets
- Broadway Central Entrance (Accessible)
Free parking at 6th and Cole North of The Dome
Free Shuttles from Parking Lot to Building
What to Expect
- Temperature screening as you enter
- Face masks required (we have them if needed)
- Social distancing through all areas
- Walks-in welcome! We’ll sign you up or confirm your appointment!
- Caring, compassionate vaccinators -Pfizer vaccine
- After your shot, give us 15-30 minutes so we know you’re OK
- Medics on site if needed
1 comment from someone like you has helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!