Child Lead Testing Services
Information on how to request and obtain lead testing services for children six and under
Lead testing services are available for City of St. Louis residents children under six years of age.
Testing services are provided on a walk-in basis M-F from 9:00- 12:00 a.m. 1:00pm- 4:00 p.m, except on city holidays.
The total lead testing procedure takes approximately 1 hour.
- Prepare proof of City residency:
- Property tax receipt
- Bill with city address and your name
- To receive a lead testing bring your child to:
1520 Market, Suite 4051
St. Louis, MO 63103.
What to Expect
- Lead testing consists of a simple finger prick.
- After which the lab testing can be completed in approximately 1 hour.
For additional information and questions, call (314) 612-5100.
Department of Health
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!