Child Lead Screening Services
Information on how to request and obtain lead screening services for children six and under
Lead screening services are available to children six years of age and under that live in the City of St. Louis.
Appointments are preferred. Call 314-657-1515 to schedule a time.
Screening services are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., with the exception of lunch hour (approximately 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m.). Services are closed on city holidays.
1) Call 314-657-1515 to schedule an appointment for lead screening.
2) A parent or guardian should bring the child to:
1520 Market Street, Suite 4051
St. Louis, MO 63103
3) The parent or guardian must present a government issued picture identification.
4) Please bring any insurance information for the child recieving the screening.
Screenings are provided at no cost.
What to Expect
- Lead screenings consist of a simple finger prick.
For additional information and questions, call (314) 612-5100.
Department of Health
St. Louis, Mo 63103
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
2 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!