The City of St. Louis Online Employment Application was updated on May 6, 2015 to improve usability.
We worked hard on these changes and hope applicants will find them helpful. Send us feedback using the form at the bottom of this page. Every suggestion will be reviewed and taken into careful consideration.
- A new section called "Manage Account" lists the completion status for each job profile section and includes a summary of all previously submitted applications.
- An email confirmation with a timestamp is sent to applicants upon submission of their application. Applicants can save the confirmation email for future reference.
- All applicants must have an account to apply for a position.
- New applicants will use their email address to log in. This is meant to help prevent people from accidentally creating multiple accounts.
Returning applicants will notice several changes:
The ability to apply without an account was eliminated. All applicants must create an account and profile to apply for jobs.
Login credentials: Applicants may continue to use their existing credentials to login, and will be prompted to update their profile to include their current personal email address. In the future, applicants will use their email account to log in.
Various Formatting Changes: All applicants are encouraged to carefully review each section of their application to ensure all information is accurate. Applicants may be prompted to update some information to meet our new formatting guidelines.
Troubles with Login: If you are experiencing login issues, please go to your browser history, make sure the passwords checkbox is selected, and clear your browser cookies and cache. Then try logging in again.
- Login Issues. Login screen appears again immediately after logging in to the jobs website. Applicants need to check the "password checkbox" when clearing their browser cache/cookies.
- Description of duties is blank - fixed
- Middle name fields repeats first name - in progress
- Review Warning Box - fixed. Clearer instructions added for returning applicants. Review, updates of changed fields, and save each step is necessary.
Community Information Network
Local Government Employment Opportunities
Most Read News
- 2018 Continuum of Care Application Review The 2018 Continuum of Care (CoC) Application and the Review, Score, Ranking, and Recommendations Process are Available for Review.
- Leonard Johnson to Receive Outstanding Alumni Leader Under 40 Award Leonard Johnson to Receive Outstanding Alumni Leader Under 40 Award.
- National Emergency Preparedness Month 2018 September is National Preparedness Month
Feedback is anonymous.