Officials from the City of St. Louis will join leadership of BJC HealthCare and Washington University School of Medicine, neighbors, and the project team at 12:30 p.m., September 1, for a ribbon cutting to mark the completion of a nine-month project to construct a traditional intersection at Kingshighway and Forest Park Parkway. Speakers at the event will include:
- Rich Bradley, President, St. Louis Board of Public Service
- Lyda Krewson, Mayor, City of St. Louis
- Rich Liekweg, President, BJC HealthCare
- Paul Scheel, MD, CEO, Washington University Physicians
Date: Friday, September 1
Time: 12:30-1:15 p.m.; remarks at 12:45
Media parking: Media may park on the westbound lanes of Forest Park Parkway, west of Kingshighway. NOTE: Parking here is accessible by driving southbound on Kingshighway and turning right (west) on Forest Park Parkway.
Learn more about the project: https://www.bjc.org/
Office of the Mayor
Department of Streets
Transportation, Infrastructure, and Utilities
Most Read News
- The Latest from Lyda - October A summary of things that the Mayor's Office has been working on and St. Louis news on the horizon
- Prop S Youth Crime Prevention Fund Application Now Open The Public Safety Committee of the Board of Aldermen has approved approximately $950,000 to award in calendar year 2019 for programs designed to prevent crimes perpetrated by youth in the City of St. Louis.
- St. Louis Sustainability News - Oct. 2018 St. Louis Sustainability News