This article is 5 years old. It was published on August 31, 2017.
Officials from the City of St. Louis will join leadership of BJC HealthCare and Washington University School of Medicine, neighbors, and the project team at 12:30 p.m., September 1, for a ribbon cutting to mark the completion of a nine-month project to construct a traditional intersection at Kingshighway and Forest Park Parkway. Speakers at the event will include:
- Rich Bradley, President, St. Louis Board of Public Service
- Lyda Krewson, Mayor, City of St. Louis
- Rich Liekweg, President, BJC HealthCare
- Paul Scheel, MD, CEO, Washington University Physicians
Date: Friday, September 1
Time: 12:30-1:15 p.m.; remarks at 12:45
Event location: Forest Park Parkway just west of Kingshighway
Media parking: Media may park on the westbound lanes of Forest Park Parkway, west of Kingshighway. NOTE: Parking here is accessible by driving southbound on Kingshighway and turning right (west) on Forest Park Parkway.
Learn more about the project: https://www.bjc.org/
Office of the Mayor
Department of Streets
Transportation, Infrastructure, and Utilities
Most Read News
- Personal Property Taxes on Vehicles to Increase for 2nd Year in a Row The tax on most vehicles will be more in 2022 than in 2021, due to the rising values of vehicles in the re-sale market. Taxes are due December 31.
- Precautionary Boil Water Advisory Lifted The City Water Division issued a precautionary boil water advisory for portions of its service area due to low water pressure caused by a broken 36” water main.
- 2022 Statement from Missouri State Tax Commission Supply Chain, Chip Shortage and Inflation Impact Vehicle Values