In collaboration with the National Association of REALTORS® Relief Foundation, Missouri REALTORS®, St. Louis REALTORS®, and St. Charles REALTORS® are proud to make $500,000 in Disaster Relief available to Missouri Residents impacted by the historic flooding that occurred in July 2022.
“The devastation to our community has been heartbreaking. As REALTORS®, we know the importance of having a safe and secure place to live and are honored to provide mortgage or rental payment assistance for those whose homes were impacted by the floods,” said Katie Berry, 2022 President of St. Louis REALTORS®.
Through October 28, 2022, residents who were displaced from or are dealing with severe damage to their primary residence may be eligible for a grant of up to $1,500 to assist with one month’s mortgage or rental payment. More details about this grant program, including an application with required documentation, are available at missourirealtor.org.
“We have encouraged REALTORS® across the region to connect with their friends, family, and client network to let everyone know these funds are available to hopefully help ease some of the financial burden created by this terrible disaster,” noted Matt Becker, 2022 President of the St. Charles REALTORS®.
Individuals or organizations who wish to contribute to the Missouri REALTORS® Relief Foundation may do so through the following options:
- Online via PayPal
- By mail to:
2005 W Broadway, Suite 210
Columbia, MO 65203
Checks made payable to “Missouri REALTORS® Relief Foundation” (please do not send cash)
- By phone to 573-445-8400 (please do not leave credit card information on our voicemail)
“The REALTORS® Relief Foundation was established in 2001 by then-President Richard Mendenhall, from Columbia, Missouri, to respond to disasters like the floods in St. Louis. Since then, REALTORS® have contributed more than $35 million to communities across the country, including those impacted by the Joplin tornadoes in 2011,” said John Mayfield, 2022 President of Missouri REALTORS®.
Individuals or organizations who wish to contribute to the REALTORS® Relief Foundation may do so through the following options:
- Online via National Association of REALTORS® Relief Foundation
- By mail to:
REALTORS® Relief Foundation
430 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Checks made payable to “RRF Contribution” (please do not send cash)
CEMA Commissioner (they/them/theirs)
Mobile Phone: (314) 696-9067
City Emergency Management Agency
Most Read News
- Health Advisory: Variant Influenza Virus Infections: Recommendations for Identification, Treatment, and Prevention for Summer and Fall 2022 Early identification and investigation of variant influenza virus infections are important to determine whether the virus is spreading efficiently among people.
- New COVID-19 Boosters Targeting Currently Circulating Strains Becoming Available in Missouri Bivalent COVID-19 boosters are becoming available among some providers in Missouri beginning as early as today with additional providers adding these boosters to their inventory next week.
- New Emergency Rental Assistance Portal to Open Tuesday, Serving Both St. Louis City and County Residents The application will be managed by LiveStories, a company selected to oversee the application process for both the city and the county.