In collaboration with the National Association of REALTORS® Relief Foundation, Missouri REALTORS®, St. Louis REALTORS®, and St. Charles REALTORS® are proud to make $500,000 in Disaster Relief available to Missouri Residents impacted by the historic flooding that occurred in July 2022.
“The devastation to our community has been heartbreaking. As REALTORS®, we know the importance of having a safe and secure place to live and are honored to provide mortgage or rental payment assistance for those whose homes were impacted by the floods,” said Katie Berry, 2022 President of St. Louis REALTORS®.
Through October 28, 2022, residents who were displaced from or are dealing with severe damage to their primary residence may be eligible for a grant of up to $1,500 to assist with one month’s mortgage or rental payment. More details about this grant program, including an application with required documentation, are available at missourirealtor.org.
“We have encouraged REALTORS® across the region to connect with their friends, family, and client network to let everyone know these funds are available to hopefully help ease some of the financial burden created by this terrible disaster,” noted Matt Becker, 2022 President of the St. Charles REALTORS®.
Individuals or organizations who wish to contribute to the Missouri REALTORS® Relief Foundation may do so through the following options:
- Online via PayPal
- By mail to:
2005 W Broadway, Suite 210
Columbia, MO 65203
Checks made payable to “Missouri REALTORS® Relief Foundation” (please do not send cash)
- By phone to 573-445-8400 (please do not leave credit card information on our voicemail)
“The REALTORS® Relief Foundation was established in 2001 by then-President Richard Mendenhall, from Columbia, Missouri, to respond to disasters like the floods in St. Louis. Since then, REALTORS® have contributed more than $35 million to communities across the country, including those impacted by the Joplin tornadoes in 2011,” said John Mayfield, 2022 President of Missouri REALTORS®.
Individuals or organizations who wish to contribute to the REALTORS® Relief Foundation may do so through the following options:
- Online via National Association of REALTORS® Relief Foundation
- By mail to:
REALTORS® Relief Foundation
430 N. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Checks made payable to “RRF Contribution” (please do not send cash)
CEMA Commissioner (they/them)
Mobile Phone: (314) 696-9067
City Emergency Management Agency
Most Read News
- Yard Waste Collection Discontinued During Winter Months 2023 City yard waste collection will be discontinued starting the week of December 13.
- City of St. Louis Launches Winter Operations to Support Unhoused Neighbors Through the 2023-24 Winter Winter operations to help support unhoused neighbors during the winter season to start on December 1.
- SLATE Missouri Job Center Announces Dates for 3rd Annual Holly Jolly Holiday Hiring Fair This year’s Holly Jolly Hiring Fair will take place in the first-floor conference rooms at 1520 Market Street on October 30; November 7, 15, 30; and December 8, 2023, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.