SLDC Development Boards
Development Boards for the City of St. Louis
SLDC is directed by its own Board of Directors, and its employees serve as staff support for the City's economic development authorities:
- Clean Energy Development Board Provides access to financing for residential and commercial property energy efficiency and renewable energy projects through Property Assessed Clean Energy ("PACE") programs.
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone Board The Enhanced Enterprise Zone Board (EEZB) recommends tax abatement for businesses in the Enhanced Enterprise Zone to the St. Louis Board of Aldermen.
- Industrial Development Authority Issues tax-exempt revenue bonds to finance large-scale industrial, multi-family housing, and non-profit development projects.
- Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority The LCRA oversees many aspects of public and private real estate development in the City of St. Louis.
- Land Reutilization Authority The Land Reutilization Authority (LRA) receives title to all tax delinquent properties not sold at the Sheriff's sale.
- Planned Industrial Expansion Authority The Planned Industrial Expansion Authority (PIEA) implements incentives for development of areas designated under Chapter 100 by the Board of Aldermen.
- Port Authority Commission of the City of St. Louis The Port Authority Commission of the City of St. Louis oversees public and private real estate development in the Port District.
- St. Louis Development Corporation Board The SLDC Board fosters economic development and growth in the City through increased job and business opportunities and expansion of the City's tax base.
- Tax Increment Financing Commission The Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Commission oversees the establishment of TIF districts and makes recommendations to the St. Louis Board of Aldermen on projects seeking TIF.
- The St. Louis Local Development Company The St. Louis Local Development Company (LDC) provides loans through federal, state, and local programs to the small business community in the City.
Jun 08St Louis Port Authority Regular Board Meeting
09:00 AM, Port Authority Commission of the City of St. Louis
Jun 08June 8th 2023 TEFRA Public Hearing- Aboussie Pavilion via Phone 12:30pm
12:30 PM, Industrial Development Authority
Jun 08Industrial Development Authority Regular Board Meeting via Zoom
01:30 PM, Industrial Development Authority
Jun 08LDC St Louis Local Development Regular Board Meeting
03:00 PM, The St. Louis Local Development Company
Jun 14Tax Increment Financing Commission Board Meeting via ZOOM
08:30 AM, Tax Increment Financing Commission
Jun 27Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority Board Meeting via ZOOM
03:00 AM, Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority
Jun 27Planned Industrial Expansion Authority Board Meeting via ZOOM
03:00 PM, Planned Industrial Expansion Authority
Jun 27Enhanced Enterprise Zone Commission via ZOOM
03:00 PM, Enhanced Enterprise Zone Commission
Jun 28LRA Commission Meeting
08:30 AM, Land Reutilization Authority
Feedback is anonymous.