Municipal River Terminal
#2-10 Warren Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Owned by the City of St. Louis
Only public, general purpose dock in the region on west side of the Mississippi
40 acres, with 2000' dock, open and covered storage options, and 4300' of river frontage
Direct access to Terminal Railroad Association, a local switching line that serves the entire area
Adjacent to Interstate 70 and new Mississippi River Bridge
- Throughput: aluminum process residue, bauxite, B. F. fines, bottom ash, brass, brick bat, b-scrap, calcined clay, calcined clay fines, calcined pet coke, cal. aluminum, cal. chloride, caustics, CBI chips, cement, cement clinkers, clay, coal, coils, coke breeze, containers, corn, crushed glass, c-scrap, ferromanganese, fertilizer (DAP, urea), fish meal, foundry coke, frag, glass cullet, grain, graphite, HBI, HBI chips, hot clay, iron ore pellet fines, lava rock, limestone, magnesium, magnesium oxide, magnesium oxide feed, magnesite, magnetite, mill scale, milo, mulch, pet coke, phosphates, pig iron, salt, sand, scrap metals, shredded scrap, sil. carb, sil. manganese, skimmer iron, slag, steel pit, sugar, tin can bundle, urea, waste (dirt), wheat, wood, wood chips, 3x30 iron, project cargo
- Tonnage history by month, 2008-2013, inbound only.
- Tonnage history by mode, 2008-2013, inbound and outbound.
- Dredging history since 1988
- Jan/2012: 34,650 tons dredged from in front of the North Dock
Long-Term Operator's Lease
The next Long-Term Operator's lease of the Municipal River Terminal will begin in 2015.
- Requests for Proposals from potential operators now open (see Port Authority page).
- Next lease will run for up to 25 years.
- For information, contact Susan Taylor, 314/657-3740.