Municipal River Terminal
#2-10 Warren Street, St. Louis, MO 63102
- Owned by the City of St. Louis
Only public, general purpose dock in the region on west side of the Mississippi
40 acres, with 2000' dock, open and covered storage options, and 4300' of river frontage
Direct access to Terminal Railroad Association, a local switching line that serves the entire area
Adjacent to Interstate 70 and new Mississippi River Bridge
- Throughput: aluminum process residue, bauxite, B. F. fines, bottom ash, brass, brick bat, b-scrap, calcined clay, calcined clay fines, calcined pet coke, cal. aluminum, cal. chloride, caustics, CBI chips, cement, cement clinkers, clay, coal, coils, coke breeze, containers, corn, crushed glass, c-scrap, ferromanganese, fertilizer (DAP, urea), fish meal, foundry coke, frag, glass cullet, grain, graphite, HBI, HBI chips, hot clay, iron ore pellet fines, lava rock, limestone, magnesium, magnesium oxide, magnesium oxide feed, magnesite, magnetite, mill scale, milo, mulch, pet coke, phosphates, pig iron, salt, sand, scrap metals, shredded scrap, sil. carb, sil. manganese, skimmer iron, slag, steel pit, sugar, tin can bundle, urea, waste (dirt), wheat, wood, wood chips, 3x30 iron, project cargo
- Tonnage history by month, 2008-2013, inbound only.
- Tonnage history by mode, 2008-2013, inbound and outbound.
- Dredging history since 1988
- Jan/2012: 34,650 tons dredged from in front of the North Dock
The Port Authority recently leased operations of the Municipal River Terminal to SCF Lewis and Clark Terminals LLC. A division of SEACOR Holdings Inc., SCF has offices in Laclede's Landing north of downtown St. Louis and in Granite City, IL. For information about moving goods via the Municipal River Terminal, contact Paul Wellhausen, 618/973-1012.
- Operator's lease runs from 2015-2040.
- SCF has 8 harbor tugs and over a thousand barges in the St. Louis harbor.
- SCF has strong relationships with Class One and shortline railroads and major trucking companies.
- For information about SCF, go to http://www.seacorholdings.com/home