Christmas Tree Recycling
Christmas Tree Recycling offered at Forest Park, O'Fallon Park, and Carondelet Park.
City residents can take the bare Christmas tree to one of three city parks to be recycled.
- Remove ornaments, tinsel, lights and tree stand.
- Do not put the tree in a plastic bag or cover it.
- Wreaths and pine roping are not accepted at the sites.
When to drop off trees
Monday, December 26, 2016 through Friday, January 13, 2017
At any one of these three park locations:
- Forest Park, Lower Muny Opera parking lot
- O'Fallon Park, West Florissant and Holly, picnic grounds #4
- Carondelet Park, Grand and Holly Hills, area between gate & recycling containers
No fees apply
What to Expect
Trees will be recycled into mulch and made available to City residents.
Please do not place Christmas trees in alley dumpsters or recycling containers.
For trees mistakenly placed in the alley, the Refuse Division will collect them on its regular monthly bulk pickup program.
St. Louis, Mo 63139
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
6 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!