Wells Goodfellow Neighborhood
This neighborhood is bounded by the City limits on the Northwest, by Dr. Martin Luther King Drive on the Southwest, by Natural Bridge Avenue on the Northeast, and by Union Boulevard on the Southeast.
Wells/Goodfellow is part of an historic section known as Arlington, which takes its name from John W. Burd's Arlington Grove subdivision of 1868. A memorable disaster in the history of the Arlington area occurred in October 1916, when the Christian Brothers College building at North Kingshighway and Easton Avenue (now Martin Luther King Drive) was destroyed by fire, one of the worst in the City's history, taking 10 lives.
Green City Coalition Park Updates
Green City Coalition focuses on neighborhoods where there are high concentrations of vacant properties
St. Louis Development Corporation | News/Announcement | 06/07/2019