An ord. approving the development plan for Cortex West Redevelopment.
An ordinance approving the Development Plan for the CORTEX West Redevelopment Area submitted by the CORTEX West Redevelopment Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Development”); confirming the finding that the area is a blighted area which should be redeveloped in the public interest; finding that said Development Plan is in the public interest and conforms to the general plan for the City; granting a certificate of public convenience and necessity to said Developer to exercise the power of eminent domain; providing for tax abatement; authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement on behalf of the City of St. Louis with the Developer; setting forth the terms and conditions of said agreement; incorporating by reference Chapter 353, Revised Statutes of Missouri, 2000, as amended and Chapter 11.06 of the Revised Code of the City of St. Louis, as amended; and containing a severability clause.
Board Bill Number: 369
Sponsor: Joseph D Roddy
Committee: Housing, Urban Development and Zoning
- Annual Budget and Operating Plan (Block Grant)
- Permits, Inspections, and Certifications (Condemnation)
- Parks and Gardens (Forest Park)
- Housing (Housing)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Police (Police Department)
- Rail and Water Transportation (Port Authority)
- Shopping and Dining (Restaurant)