BOARD BILL NO. 325 INTRODUCED BY: ALDERMAN FREEMAN BOSLEY, SR. An Ordinance that pertains to Streets.
BOARD BILL NO. 325 INTRODUCED BY: ALDERMAN FREEMAN BOSLEY, SR. An Ordinance that pertains to Streets, Sidewalks and Bridges of the City of St. Louis, which repeals all ordinances presently codified as Title 20, Streets, Sidewalks and Bridges, of the Revised Code of the City of St. Louis, and replaces in lieu thereof a new ordinance on the same subject matter; and containing a emergency clause.
Board Bill Number: 325
Primary Sponsors: Freeman M Bosley Sr.
Committee: Streets, Traffic and Refuse
- Business Regulation and Licensing (Alcoholic Beverage)
- Animal Control (Animals)
- Annual Budget and Operating Plan (Block Grant)
- Permits, Inspections, and Certifications (Condemnation)
- Fire Departments (Fire Department)
- Parks and Gardens (Forest Park)
- Preservation (Historic District)
- Motor Vehicles (Motor Vehicles)
- Beautification and Nuisance Reduction (Noise)
- Police (Police Department)
- Rail and Water Transportation (Port Authority)
- Electric, Gas, Sewer, and Utilities (Sewer)
- Transportation, Infrastructure, and Utilities (Traffic Control)