Fall 2023 NOFA and Applications
Sponsor: Affordable Housing Commission of the City of St. Louis
Procurement Type: Notice of Funding Availability
Starting Date: 09-05-2023
Closing Date: 10-20-2023
Closing Time: 04:00 PM
Non-profit agencies and developers may apply for three types of funding (separate application forms are available for each type of request):
a) Service-related grants (Grant Application)
b) Loans and other subsidies for rental housing production (Rental Housing Production Application)
c) Loans and other subsidies for for-sale housing developments (For-Sale Housing Production Application)
The Affordable Housing Commission requires all AHC-assisted new construction housing to comply with basic minimum Universal Design concepts and techniques. The criteria for Universal Design can be found below.
Due to COVID-19, for the protection of the public and in keeping with guidelines to effectively reduce risks by social distancing, the Affordable Housing Commission will make available presentations titled: "How To Apply for Funding". You can find the presentations below.
The presentations are specifically designed to help new and inexperienced applicants understand how to apply for Trust Fund dollars, and to help previous applicants who have not successfully been awarded Trust Fund dollars understand what makes a great project, what documentation is required, and what is expected of all proposals.
- Fall 2023 NOFA (142.89 KB)
- 2023 Grant Application (92.13 KB)
- 2023 Rental Housing Production Application (2.13 MB)
- 2023 Rental Housing Production Guidelines (1.13 MB)
- 2023 For-Sale Housing Production Application (1.19 MB)
- 2023 For-Sale Housing Production Guidelines (1.05 MB)
- 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (930.98 KB)
- 2023 "How to Apply for Grant Funding" Presentations for Grants (1.13 MB)
- 2023 "How to Apply for Housing Development Funding" Presentation for Housing Developments (1.08 MB)
- 2023 Universal Design Requirements (153.45 KB)
Need Help Viewing?
You need a program that can open Adobe PDF files. A free option:
- Adobe Reader (can read PDF files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Word files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Word files)
You need a program that can open Microsoft Excel files. A free option:
- LibreOffice (can read & write Excel files)