Update Personal Property Name or Address
Instructions to update your name or mailing address of record for Personal Property (vehicle, boat, etc) in the City of St. Louis.
To change the name or mailing address on your personal property account, follow these steps to do so.
- Assemble the following information:
- Personal property account number (if you don't know the number, you can find it by searching your current address in the Personal Property Tax Lookup)
- The name currently on the account
- The address currently on the account
- The new name or mailing address you wish to use
- If changing your address, the date you would like the change to become effective
- Your telephone number
- Fill out the form, Address Change Form for Personal Property
Submit the form to the Assessor's Office using one of the following methods:
Mail your completed and signed form to:
Personal Property - Room 115
1200 Market St.
St Louis, MO 63103
What to Expect
Your name or address will be changed as soon as your form is received. You will not get confirmation that your form has been received or processed, but you can use the Personal Property Tax Lookup to see if your name or address has been updated.
For questions or to check the status of your address change request, contact the Personal Property office.
Assessor - Personal Property Assessment and Records
1200 Market St,
Rooms 115 & 117
St. Louis, MO 63103
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm