Update Real Estate Owner Address
Instructions on how to update your mailing address of record, for owners of real estate in the City of St Louis
If you own real estate in the City of St. Louis, but you wish to have correspondence from the city regarding this property mailed to a different address, you will need to change your mailing address of record with the Assessor's Office.
- Assemble the following information:
- Parcel ID number of the property, which you can obtain using the city Address Search tool
- The name of the owner of the property
- Address of the property
- The mailing address you wish to use
- Your email address and telephone number
- Fill out the form, Address Change Form for Real Property
Submit the form to the Assessor's Office using one of the following methods:
Mail your completed and signed form to:
Records Section - Room 114
1200 Market St.
St Louis, MO 63103
There is no fee for address changes.
What to Expect
You can expect that your address will be updated within 1-2 weeks. You will not get confirmation that your form has been received or processed, but you can check the Address Search to see if your address has been updated (the mailing address for the property is listed under Property Information as "Owner mailing address").
For questions or to check the status of your address change request, contact the Real Estate Records office.
Assessor - Real Estate Records
1200 Market Street,
City Hall, Room 114
St. Louis, MO 63103
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday - Friday