Filing Requirements for Recorder of Deeds
Qualifications, provisions and procedures for individuals filing to run for Recorder of Deeds
Qualifications to File
- Citizen of the United States
- Resident of the State of Missouri and City of St. Louis for one year
- Registered voter of the City of St. Louis
- Twenty-one years of age
Provisions for Nomination
To file for Recorder of Deeds, the candidate must submit
- a receipt from the Treasurer’s Office confirming payment of the required filing fee
- a statement of tax clearance from the Collector of Revenue’s Office confirming that the candidate is not delinquent in the payment of city taxes and water and refuse bills.
Feedback is anonymous.