Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis
The Board of Election Commissioners is a state mandated agency which conducts all public elections within the City. The division is responsible for the registration of voters and maintenance of voter registration records.
Top Requested Pages
Phone: (314) 622-4336
300 N. Tucker Blvd
Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM On Election Day Polls Open at 6 AM and Close at 7 PM
February 13, 2018 Ward 8 Special Adermanic Election
Special Election in Ward 8 on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, to fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Alderman Stephen Conway on November 27, 2017.
- 11/30/17: Filing begins
- 01/12/18: Filing ends
- 01/16/18: Absentee voting begins
- 01/17/18: Last day to register for this election
- 02/07/18: Last day to request an absentee ballot
- 02/12/18: Last day to vote absentee in person
- 02/13/18: Election date
List of Candidates
- Ward 8 Special Election Official List of Candidates (6.38 KB pdf)
- 8th Ward Special Election Sample Ballot (24.54 KB pdf)
You may also want to check St. Louis County Municipalities if unable to find what you are looking for.
Application deadline extended to Wednesday, January 17, at 5:00PM.
New Voter ID Law Information
Missouri’s new photo voter ID law (HB 1631), effective on June 1, 2017, outlines identification options for registered Missouri voters to use on Election Day at their polling location.
Most Missourians have a Missouri Driver's License or Nondriver License, which is an acceptable photo ID for voting. There are also plenty of other options, too.
• Option 1: Provide a Missouri issued Driver or Non-Driver license, U.S. Passport, or Military ID
• Option 2: Provide a secondary form of identification, such as a paycheck or bank statement and sign a statementconfirming their identity
• Option 3: If the voter has no form of identification, but is a registered voter, they may cast a provisional ballot
Missouri’s photo voter ID law also requires the state of Missouri to assist voters who might not have a photo ID with the process of obtaining one free Missouri non-driver license for the purpose of voting.
No events available.
This video gallery has no videos.
Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis Menu
Email Board of Election Commissioners
More Contact Info
Absentee Voting: (314) 622-3230
Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
On Election Day Polls Open at 6 AM and Close at 7 PM
300 N. Tucker Blvd
St. Louis, Missouri 63101
8 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!