Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis
The Board of Election Commissioners is a state mandated agency which conducts all public elections within the City. The division is responsible for the registration of voters and maintenance of voter registration records.
Top Requested Pages
Absentee Voting: (314) 622-3230
300 N Tucker Blvd
Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
On Election Day Polls Open at 6 AM and Close at 7 PM
St. Louis County voters check St. Louis County Municipalities
November 8, 2022 General Election
- 07/12/22: Candidate filing begins.
- 08/02/22: Candidate filing ends.
- 09/27/22: Application-based absentee voting (both by mail and in-person) begins.
- 10/12/22: Last day to register to vote in this election.
- 10/25/22: No excuse needed absentee voting begins.
- 10/26/22: Last day to request an application-based absentee ballot by mail.
- 11/07/22: Last day to vote absentee in person (both types).
- 11/08/22: Election day. All mail-in ballots must be received by 7 PM. All in-person voters must be in line to vote by 7 PM.
- Absentee Voting Application
- Permanently Disabled Voter Application
- Press Release regarding all-access absentee voting for the September 13, 2022 Special Election
For more information on permanently disabled voter application, absentee voting, or to request a ballot, please call the Absentee Department at (314) 622-3230 or (314) 622-3319, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, or email email@example.com.
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday, July 30, 2022: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM
These events are coming up soon. You can also View past meetings.
No events available.
Accessibility Accommodations and Notices
Persons with special needs who need accommodations relating to accessibility should contact ADA Coordinators, Leo G. (Gary) Stoff, Jr. or D. Benjamin Borgmeyer, 300 N. Tucker Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63101, 314-622-4336, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About BOE
- Apply to Be a High School Student Poll Worker
- Apply to Be a Technical Specialist Poll Worker
- Apply to Be an Election Judge Poll Worker
- Apply to Vote Absentee
- Check for Your Name on the Inactive Voter List
- Check your Voter Registration
- Election Results for St. Louis City
- File a Citizen Petition
- File to Run for Office
- Obtain a Certificate of Nomination to File for Office
- Register to Vote
- Request a Permanently Disabled Voter Application
- Request Disabled Voter Access
- Update Voter Registration Name or Address
- Vote By Absentee Ballot
- Vote from Overseas
- Vote in Person on Election Day
Board of Election Commissioners for the City of St. Louis Menu
8 comments from people like you have helped us improve this page. Keep the feedback coming!